Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Midnight Mystery Quilt - My HST and Block Assembly 1

November's assignment for the Midnight Mystery quilt-a-long was to make a few half square triangles (HST) and start on the block assembly.

(It is not too late to join! See the Mystery Quilt Tab above for all of the information.)

Here are my HSTs:


And here are the first parts of my block assembly:





Just remember that it is not too late to join in! (We also have the option of an un-mystery quilt for those that would like a sneak peek of the finished design).


The next set of instructions will be posted on the first Thursday of December (the 3rd), thanks so much for quilting along with me :)

Related Mystery Quilt Posts
July - Cutting Instructions
August - Flying Geese
September  - Square in a Square
October - Courthouse Steps
November - HST and Block Assembly 1


I am very happy to link up with Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh QuiltsNeedle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation, and WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced.





9 comments:

  1. I finished up both of my color ways this past weekend. I'm so tempted to beg you for a picture of the final quilt so I can start playing around with quilting, but I want to be surprised too. I just can't wait to see it all come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to be using more of Fabric A this month. I can't believe we only made 12 HSTs as opposed to the 144 from last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices, Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is going to be so beautiful Cheryl. I love the colours you chose. I've fallen woefully behind but I hope to catch up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way this is turning out, Cheryl. Your fabrics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Добрый день!Я очень хочу с вами шить,но я с Украины и ткани заказываю в США.Не могли бы вы мне прислать на lysak-caevich@mail.ru картины окончательного одеяла? Мне надо время,чтобы подобрать и заказать ткани и надо знать сколько.Я давно наблюдаю за вами и вот решилась написать.Спасибо

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is looking great! I am getting more excited as each month passes and this mystery quilt starts to take shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm only done with step 2, but should get to step 3 this weekend. I'm really enjoying this mystery quilt, it's hard to wait for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would look great with the Hoffman Indah fabrics. funnylady93@nyc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!