Saturday, November 21, 2015

Handmade Holidays 2015: Gifts for Cooks

Every November, Sew Mama Sew runs a popular series called Handmade Holidays. On each day of the month, a guest curator puts together a coordinated list of DIY gifts (with a focus on quilting and sewing) for (such as gifts for techies, kids, etc)  

Today, I have the pleasure of being the guest curator for a list of Gifts for Cooks.  I had such fun going through the internet to find wonderful tutorials, it was like shopping without spending any money!  In my post you will find some great tutorials for pot holders, aprons, tea cozies, tea towels and more.

I hope you have a chance to hop over to Sew Mama Sew today and check out my list (and there also are a bunch of giveaways going on with the series too!)



If you are hoping over here from Sew Mama Sew for the first time, welcome!  I hope that you will stay a few minutes and check out my recent finishes, newly revamped tutorials page, and mystery quilts.  I am also going to start a new series on my blog on how to write quilt patterns starting in January.  You can follow my blog using the links below so you won't miss any of it :)


Follow Meadow Mist Designs
E-mail          Bloglovin          Instagram




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your round up of gifts that we can sew for cooks, Cheryl. Gotta go check that out! Looking forward to your new posts on writing patterns coming in January. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great post Cheryl with lots of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will definitely hop over to Sew Mama Sew and take a peek Cheryl! It sounds like fun!
    What a great idea for a new series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl,
    Just want to say that I am really looking forward to your upcoming series on pattern writing. Something I am so curious about and hope to develop some skill with. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!