Friday, May 31, 2019

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - May 2019

Welcome to May's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!


I have been busy organizing the sponsors for the upcoming Mosaic Mystery Quilt Along which kicks off on Thursday, July 4th (you can find out all of the information about the quilt along here), but I did find time to make a few small finishes.

As an Aurifil Artisan, I had the opportunity combine some of the new Anna Maria Horner fabrics along with Aurifil thread.  Each of us received 3 fat quarters and a coordinating Aurifil spool.  Here were my supplies:


I decided that these saturated, large scale prints would work perfectly in cathedral window pincushions (and for those that know me well, you know I have a little obsession making them :)


I made three pincushions, so each print was used as the center print for one of the pincushions and the outer print for another pincushion.  I did wind up using a white Aurifil thread for the topstitching to the white framing fabric. This one was my favorite of the bunch.




Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • You can link up both blog posts and Instagram posts to the party.
                Marci Girl Designs has an excellent tutorial on how to link up a Instagram post to Inlinkz.
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party (and the button graphic if you would like).
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



4 comments:

  1. Your pin cushions are so sweet. I've never made a cathedral window version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pin cushions are darling. I won a cathedral window quilt in a silent auction at our church years ago. It's a classic pattern but I've never learned or even researched it. I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl! I just love the whole idea behind this post - the concept is fabulous. I love visiting the other blogs to see what qualifies as their favorite finish for the month of May. Your pin cushions are SO fabulous - just devine. They would or could talk me into starting a pin cushion collection they are so fine. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!