Thursday, May 23, 2019

More Meadow Mist Designs Kits at Connecting Threads

I am excited to show you today some designs I have created for Connecting Threads kits over the last few months.  I usually start my designs in blacks and whites and then add in colors and prints, so working with Connecting Threads and starting with fabric collections has been a fun challenge.

Here are all of my designs offered as both kits right now (which contain all of the quilt top and binding fabrics) and as digital patterns:


Broken Frames using the Cascade Meadow fabric collection

Photographs by Connecting Threads




Ohio Star Brigade using the Hometown Americana fabric collection
Kit has sold out, Pattern

Photographs by Connecting Threads




Flock of Geese using the General Store fabric collection
Lap sized kit, Pattern (this fabric collection is one of favorites)

Photographs by Connecting Threads




English Trellis using the Drawing Room fabric collection

Photographs by Connecting Threads



Sea Star using the Drawing Room fabric collection

Photographs by Connecting Threads



Plaid Plus using the Sweet Splendor fabric collection
Lap size quilt kit, Pattern (I loved making a plaid quilt design using a plaid fabric)
Photographs by Connecting Threads



Diamonds and Pearls using the Jardin de Nicolette collection

Photographs by Connecting Threads


Have you ever purchased a quilt kit or do you prefer to pick your own fabrics?





13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your partnership with Connecting Threads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Peg P. Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations with your Connecting Threads partnership. I have purchased several kits and love that the fabric selection has already been made and it saves me from doubting myself on my fabric selections. Indecision can be my middle and first name some days! I have purchased kits from Connecting Threads and have always been pleased with the quality of the fabrics. I love the kits you have designed and could purchase every single one without any hesitation. Great job! Thanks for sharing this news. Nadine W. rnwillis@velotech.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I don’t usually purchase kits - just because I love selecting fabric and am still recovering from working in a quilt store. My collection is varied in that much of it is not coordinated, so that being said, I think it is a great opportunity and perfect for so many reasons - a quilt ready to go and get done fast is the best reason. However, you as a designer could definitely push me over the edge of needing a ready to go project in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never purchased a quilt kit. I do like choosing my own fabrics. On occasion, I have been tempted to buy an "on sale" quilt kit, but with the purpose of using the fabric within. I have not bought much fabric from CT. Will have to try again. Since shipping is free to canada with $85, this helps alot. All of your patterns look wonderful in their fabrics. Did you choose or did CT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How fun to see this variety of kits for your gorgeous patterns. I didn't know you had this relationship with CT. Very cool Cheryl!! They all look great. Love the Plaid Plus version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your patterns ... I don't buy kits as I do like using my own fabric. It's more personal and usually fit my funky style. I do buy patterns, though, and have some of yours. Love what you do and your choices of color.Thank you for sharing your talent ... I have used CT, btw. Their sale prices are great and they have a great selection of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting that you start designing with black and white and then add color! Congrats on these lovely kits at CT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have purchased a couple of kits. Also, I have a few of your patterns and I do shop at Connecting Threads. I need to get some of my current projects completed now and then start shopping again. Beautiful fabric at CT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm delighted to see so many wonderful designs of yours. I would love to buy kits, but usually can't spend that much money at one time. I had a best friend who ALWAYS bought kits for the quilts she liked. She liked them because of the fabric, usually, and it saved her having to track down those same ones. These are all beautiful fabric choices for the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've designed some great kits! I prefer to pick my own fabrics for projects. I have bought a copule of kits on sale, but only because I wanted the fabrics and not necessarily the project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! What a great idea and I'm sure many people will jump on the kit wagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These kits all look great Cheryl and I hope you are well compensated. I love the navy quilts the best myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!