Saturday, July 31, 2021

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - July 2021

Welcome to July's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!




My big finish for July was the Just One Charm Pack Quilts book hop.  Over 9 days I highlighted all of the quilts from the book as well as 19 version made by hop participants.  After all that, I am planning on stepping back from the computer and social media a little in August and get back to my sewing machine :)

You can find all of the deals and pictures for the blog hop here.

Ships Ahoy from Just One Charm Pack Quilts
Pieced by me, quilted by Carol Alperin.  Photo by C&T Publications






Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (new - there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

 





5 comments:

  1. It was such a fun hop, with so many fabulous quilts! I can't decide between my finish for it or the one for Sarah's hop so I hope to link up both here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see your blog hop. Lots of great quilts in the book! I had no finish but made good progress :) xo Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome book hop, Cheryl. It was so fun to get to see all the beautiful quilts. Enjoy your much deserved time back sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl it was such a fun hop to see and I do love your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!