Friday, March 31, 2023

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - March 2023

  Welcome to March's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!





My favorite finish for March was my Melodic Mystery quit.  The quilt top had been completed for many months, but I needed to get it quilted and bound.  I am happy I was able to get it finished in time for the mystery quilt parade.



You can find all of the information about the mystery quilt at the main Melodic Mystery Quilt Page and find a full pdf version of the pattern for purchase in my pattern shop.





Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful finish to celebrate this month. I look forward to the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that time already! I'll join in, though I've struggled all week with trying to take photos, especially outside, with our extremely bleak weather & the darkness inside too. Love your Melodic Mystery & sorry I didn't join in. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Melodic Mystery quit. It is always nice when you can get it done in time for your own deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrappy version worked out so well. I hope to get back to mine this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Melodic Mystery. For once I kept up with the clues. Love the way it turned out, this is one I’m keeping for myself😃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!