Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - May 2022

  Welcome to May's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!





May has been full of end of school activities and secret sewing so I have no Favorite Finish for this month.  But on the bright side, the Melodic Mystery quilt is getting prepped for the July kick-off and I hope everyone is looking forward to that :)


Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (new - there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



4 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't have any finishes for May, but I should have something I can share for June. Thanks as always for hosting this linkup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't a finish for this month, but didn't link last month so will pop that one on as I took the last few stitches on the binding on 2nd May. I've no domestic machine at the moment as it is away being serviced & the weather has turned to perishingly cold, wet & windy, so really is the time to stay inside & sew. Thanks for the linkup, take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does cutting a gazillion small squares for a new project I didn't need count? But I am sure I will join you in June! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl, thanks for the party. Best of luck on your projects and thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!