Monday, December 14, 2020

Best of 2020 Linky Party Coming Soon

It is no secret that I love blog link parties.  One of the main reasons I started my blog was so that I could take part in the sharing of knowledge and inspiration through the parties and so I am very excited to announce that I am hosting my sixth annual blog linky party, the Best of 2020 Linky Party!


Please note that this year end party will take the place of the Favorite Finishes Monthly Linkup, so there will be no monthly linkup for December.

To take part in the link party, simply write a new blog post highlighting your "best" 5 posts from 2020 and linkup.  There is no set way or rules to pick your best, you can pick and highlight your posts anyway you would like.  Some examples include:
  • Posts with the most views
  • Posts with the most comments
  • Posts that provoked the best discussions
  • Posts showing your favorite 2019 finishes
  • Posts of your best tutorials
  • Posts that are simply your favorites
This post is not only a great way to find new readers, it is also wonderful to be able to highlight some of your best posts for those readers who have joined your blog throughout the year.

The link party will open the day after Christmas, Saturday December 26th and will be open for one week ending on Saturday, January 2nd.

While you are waiting for this linky party to start up, you can take a look through the Best of 2015-2019.  Thanks!








 




7 comments:

  1. Excellent; I always look forward to the best of linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait... I enjoyed participating last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question - what if the posts are in Facebook? Do you mind if we simply post photos of our 5 inspired quilt finishes that showed up there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to keep this link up to just blogs. My Favorite Monthly Finishes linkup party I host each month (except for Dec) would be prefect for that. You can link up a picture right from your computer, from FB, IG, etc.

      Delete
  4. This is always a fun way to look back at bloggy year. Thanks for hosting it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! Patty at Elm Street Quilts referred to your yearend link up. I'll be back on December 26. Thanks for hosting, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!