Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Best of 2018 Linky Party

Welcome to the Best of 2018 Linky Party! 
 This is the fourth annual "Best of" blog party to share your and read others top posts of 2018.



To take part in the link party, simply write a new blog post highlighting your "best" 5 posts from 2018 and linkup.  There is no set way or rules to pick your best, you can pick and highlight your posts anyway you would like.  Some examples include:

  • Posts with the most views
  • Posts with the most comments
  • Posts that provoked the best discussions
  • Posts showing your favorite 2018 finishes
  • Posts of your best tutorials
  • Posts that are simply your favorites
I invite you to grab a cup of tea, coffee, apple cider, or your favorite blog reading beverage, relax, and have some fun reading the best blog posts of 2018 :)




The link party now through Wednesday, January 2nd.







16 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheryl for giving me a reason to go through my posts.
    That was not easy to only list 5!
    Have a Happy 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the linky party. It is good to go through my posts at years end to choose the best tutorials. Shows me that I did get some stuff done this year. Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again, Cheryl. This is always such a great way to reflect on the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl for bringing us together and sharing. It's always fun to catch up on things I may have missed from my fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting again, Cheryl! It was fun going through my posts to pick my bests :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see everyone's best of every year! Thank you for hosting the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting this. I'm enjoying viewing everyone's best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add my thanks to the many for hosting this fun party again, and best wishes for a great 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to have a reason to look back at the last year. It's easy to forget just those high points if you don't take the time to look back. Thank you for hosting the linky party again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to all the other comments! I needed to look over 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Linky Party! Thanks for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun party to join - thank you! I missed it in years before, so happy I found it now. Thank you for making me look through my blog posts - a great incentive to be so much better in 2019! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe it's another year gone by! Thanks for hosting again. I always enjoy this time to reflect and then I get a kick out of visiting other blogs to see what they have to share for their best of!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting again. It was fun to look back at all my posts...a trip down memory lane so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the linky party and wish you a fun and productive 2019!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!