Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Camden Road QAL ++ Week 4

This is officially week 4 for the Camden Road Quilt Along! You still have plenty of time to work on your quilt tops / quilts with the quilt parade and prizes on Tuesday March 24th.

Find out all of the other details about the quilt along here and see everyone's progress on #CamdenRoadQAL.

I have fallen a bit behind in the quilt along due to the preparation for teaching at QuiltCon and then attending the conference.  I have all of the flying geese finished but still need to start assembling the blocks.  It is good that we have another full month to work on the quilts :)

Here is a picture of the flying geese in progress, I love to make blocks assembly line style.






2 comments:

  1. I am so far behind. Hoping to get caught up this coming week. I love the Camden Road pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until this weekend I was also "only" at the geese stage. But now that those are trimmed and I just assemble blocks, it is fast going. So you will also catch up fast :) xo Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!