Tuesday, March 19, 2019

New Linky Party Coming Soon - Favorite Finish Monthly


I have a super fun announcement today :)

I decided to start a new, monthly linky party that celebrates our favorite quilt finishes for the month!  Won't it be fun to have a party where you can see some of the best finishes for that month all in one place?

Party Details
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month.  This month, the party will start on Sunday, March 31st.
  • The linky party will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • You can link up both blog posts and Instagram posts to the party.
                Marci Girl Designs has an excellent tutorial on how to link up a Instagram post to Inlinkz.
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party (and the button graphic if you would like).
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)


Questions?  You can leave any questions in the comments below.  I can't wait to see your Favorite Finishes for March!!




     


9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I miss taking part in all the linky parties that have now sadly stopped. I will aim to have something finished and blogged ready for this. Thanks Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to do more quilting this year and getting back to linky parties is on my list so this will be nice . . . assuming I get something 'done' each month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun link party! Need to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like another good idea of yours Cheryl! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea! Thanks for hosting and I look forward to joining in when I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea Cheryl! It's great encouragement to not only finish projects, but also post about them. Looking forward to participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun. Plus it adds motivation to finish off something before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I will be linking-up. The button is really pretty also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!