Friday, August 8, 2014

New Blogger's Group Bee - Sewing Wilde's July Finish

As part of the New Blogger's Hop hosted by Beth of Plum and June a number of bees were created by the members. I became part of the New Blogger's Group Bee based in the US.

For July, Pam of Sewing Wilde was the queen bee who wanted a variation on a log cabin block having a solid fabric combined with print fabrics having a white background that read as "light".


In addition to the members sending in their blocks super quick (some before it was actually even July), Pam sewed up the quilt top and finished the quilt in record time.  She has graciously allowed me to share the finish with you.

Pam combined the blocks with different colored sashing which I think really makes the quilt especial special. Pam is donating this wonderful quilt to Project Linus.



(My blocks are the 2nd and 4th blocks in the top row)

Have wonderful quilty weekend :)



4 comments:

  1. Great looking quilt! I think that's the fastest I've ever seen anyone put together a bee quilt lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came together quickly and it turned out nicely. I like the straightline quilting. What a lovely idea to give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and bright color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!