Welcome to the 3rd and final day of the Meadow Mystery Quilt Parade! Due to the number of quilters participating, I have broken up the parade into 3 days, April 5th-7th. The prize winners will be posted on April 8th.
Here are all of the previous days' links:
Day 1 quilts
Day 2 quilts
Day 3 quilts ← that's today :)
We have 266 versions total and they are all beautiful! Thank you so much to everyone who has been taking part or following along in the Meadow Mystery Quilt! The entrants were free to change up the design any way the liked so in addition to seeing hundreds of colorways, you will see tons of different borders, alternative layouts, and ways of expanding the design.
Grab some coffee or tea and some cake and take some time to look through over the last 90-ish wonderful versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt people have made.
Just as a reminder, the mystery quilt instructions can be found for free in the tab above and they will never be taken down so you can start at any time. (I also now have the entire set of instructions for sale as an easy downloadable pdf).
Without further ado...here are rest of the wonderful Meadow Mystery Quilt finishes!
181. Cheryl B. from Greenville, South Carolina
182. Barbara D.
183. Barbara D. (another one!)
184. Monica S. from McMinnville, Oregon
185. Stephanie A. from San Diego, California
186. Pia Marie P.
187. Margaret W.
188. Kelly F.
189. Heather B. from Auckland, New Zealand
190. Janet L.
191. Vicki C.
192. Julie K. from College Park, Georgia
193. Dagmar T.
194. Jan K. from Mitchell County, Texas
195. Linda C.
196. Kathy M. from Richland, Indiana
197. Izzy J. from Montreal, Quebec, Canada
198. Alice Z.
199. Sue S. from Los Altos, CA
200. Ilene V. from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
201. Julie R. from Auckland, New Zealand
202. Jen R. from Portland, Oregon
203. Bev T. from Whittier, California
204. Alison V. from Federick, Maryland
205. Trisha A.
206. Liz H.
207. Marcelle R. from Luxembourg
208. Charis W. from Lakewood, Colorado
209. Charis W. from Lakewood, Colorado (another one!)
210. Leslie K. from Mahomet, Illinois
211. Debbie L. from Woodstock, Georgia
212. Lauren D.
213. Julie W. from Oakland, California
214. Jacqui B. from Auckland, New Zealand.
215. Ashlynn M. (age 11!) from Columbus, Indiana
216. Maxine W. from Adelaide, South Australia.
217. Caroline M. from Lancashire, England
218. Steffi E. from Cottbus, Germany
219. Linda A. from Saratoga, California
220. Janine L. from Denver, Colorado
221. Garnet U.
222. Kathy R. from Parker, Colorado
223. Kathrin B.
224. Lorna J.
225. Jeanne S. from Tulsa, Oklahoma
226. Leslie L.
227. Jane L.
228. Libby D. from Georgia
229. Aquila B.
230. Mary P. from State Line, Mississippi
231. Jean P. from Thompson, Manitoba Canada
232. Sarah G. from San Jose, California
233. Heide D. from West Bloomfield, MI
234. Emily O. from Fort Collins, Colorado
235. Portia H.
236. Suzanne D. from Santa Clara, California
237. Diane L. from Box Elder, South Dakota
238. Pam K. from Greer, South Carolina
239. Kathy T.
240. Chris S. from Garland, Texas
242. Jen B. from Malvern, Pennsylvania (another mystery quilt!)
243. Roxann H. from Airdrie, Alberta
245. Nancy C. from Virginia
246. Kim W.
247. Liz B.
248. Liz B. (another mystery quilt!)
249. Kerry S.
250. Branda D. from Bethel, Oklahoma
251. Ragna R. from Norway
252. Jodi B. from Fargo, North Dakota
253. Jennifer T.
254. Jennifer W. from Pahrump, Nevada
255. Nancy D. from South Carolina
256. Margaret W.
257. Ann P.
258. Bonnie B.
259. Angela W.
260. Nancy L. from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
261. Michelle H.
262. Victoria S. from Cheyenne, Wyoming
Fabric at Work (Facebook group)
263. Rosemary L. from South Kingstown, Rhode Island
264. Cindy B. from Aston, Pennsylvania
265. Lisa J.
266. Ingrid W.
What did you think about the 266 Meadow Mystery Quilts on display? Thanks to all of the participants and be sure to check back tomorrow for the prize winners.