Welcome to the 2nd day of the Meadow Mystery Quilt Parade! Due to the number of quilters participating, I have broken up the parade into 3 days, April 5th-7th. The prize winners will be posted on April 8th.
You can see all of the Day 1 quilts here.
We have 267 versions total and they are all beautiful! Thank you so much to everyone who has been taking part or following along in the Meadow Mystery Quilt! The entrants were free to change up the design any way the liked so in addition to seeing hundreds of colorways, you will see tons of different borders, alternative layouts, and ways of expanding the design.
Grab some coffee or tea and some cake and take some time to look through over the second 90 wonderful versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt people have made.
Just as a reminder, the mystery quilt instructions can be found for free in the tab above and they will never be taken down so you can start at any time. (I also now have the entire set of instructions for sale as an easy downloadable pdf).
Without further ado...here are some more wonderful Meadow Mystery Quilt finishes!
91. Chris L.
92. Janet T. from Rutledge, Georgia
93. Kristin M.
94. Debbie Y.
95. Marilyn S. from South Jordan, Utah
96. Kristine D.
97. Sandra C. from Singapore
The Bias Edge
98. Anja from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
99. Chris W. from Campobello, South Carolina
100. Sabrina T. from Hamlin, New York
101. Susan G. from Dublin, California
102. Kate H. from Newcastle upon Tyne, Co Durham, UK
103. Katy B. from Brandon, Mississippi
104. Jacki T. from California
105. Kim L.
106. Karen S. from Taylors, South Carolina
107. Theresa T.
108. Mary N.
109. Carol L.
110. Kelita G. from Donaldson, Pennsylvania
111. Brenda V.
112. Ester G. from Pinedale, Wyoming
113. Pat V. from Newfoundland, Canada
114. Monna S. from Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
115. Lara W.
116. Cheryl C.
117. Susan G.
118. Ellen S.
119. Paula F. from North Bend, Washington
120. Sarah Z.
Cedar Fork @Cedarforksarah
121. Hannah G.
122. Hannah G. (another one!)
123. Dorothy A. from New Market, Tennessee
124. Judi B. from Roger's City, Michigan
125. Tish S. from West Virginia
Tish n Wonderland
126. Tish S. from West Virginia (another one!)
Tish n Wonderland
127. Dave S. from West Virginia
Dave the Quilt Engineer
128. Laura M. from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
129. Sharon B. from Muskegon, Michigan
130. Vikki B.
131. Julie R.
132. JoAnna R.
134. Barbara R.
135. Perry Z.
136. Donna B.
137. Ruth S. from Brisbane, Australia
138. Barbara M. from New Port Richey, Florida
139. Portia P. from Vancouver, Washington
140. Tiffany S.
141. Anna C. from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
142. Monica S. from Malmö, Sweden
143. Nathalie P. from Belgium
144. Natalie B. from Slidell, Louisiana
145. Mary M.
146. Tanya W. from Arroyo Grande, California
147. Marlynn P. from Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
148. Debbie Z.
149. Connie B.
150. Sarah S. from Simpsonville, South Carolina
151. Shelby M. from Anchorage, Alaska
152. Sue B.
153. Mary Lou O. from Oxnard, California
154. Brenda H. from Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada
155. Janice H.
156. Jenniffer H.
157. Emily L. from Charlotte, North Carolina
158. Kate W.
159. Rhonda H. from Charleston, South Carolina
160. Kate S.
161. Sherry L. from Carson, Washington
162. Anne R.
164. Carol C. from Katy, Texas
165. Peggy C.
166. Sandra C.
167. Dena F.
168. Patty M. from Emerald Hills, California
169. Pat O. from Leduc, AB, Canada
170. Rosa E.
171. Teresa B.
173. Sandy K. from San Francisco, California
174. Rebecca M. from New Baltimore, Michigan
175. Libby S.
176. Diana G.
177. Becky G. from Monte Vista, Colorado
178. Becky G. from Monte Vista, Colorado (another one!)
179. Stephanie W.
180. Stephanie W. (another one!)
And those were the second set of 90 Meadow Mystery Quilts. Remember to check back tomorrow for the rest of the quilts!