Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Just Two Charm Pack Quilt Along - Parade!


Thank you to everyone who took part in the Just Two Charm Pack Quilts quilt along!  Seeing so many versions of the designs is so much fun.  And so many of the participants made two or more quilts from the book!


The parade is still open so you can add your quilt to the parade anytime over the next year (you can also email me a picture at MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com and I will upload it for you).



Here is the Quilt Parade, such beautiful finishes :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 Prize winners (winners have been notified by email):

  • Longarm quilting from Quilted Ever After - #102 Jennifer Y.
  • Prize Pack #1 from Meadow Mist Designs of a charm pack, thread, and patterns - #75 Elysia A.
  • Prize Pack #2 from Meadow Mist Designs of a charm pack, thread, and patterns - #89 Beth F.
  • Digital book from C&T of winner's choice - #31 Sherry S.
  • Digital book from C&T of winner's choice - #25 Stacey L.




9 comments:

  1. It was such fun to participate!! Thanks for all the work you put in on this Cheryl. Really enjoying the parade; getting so many more ideas :) Jenifer N

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt along was the excuse I needed to get some scraps out of the bins. I'm hoping to make some more quilts from the book, the patterns are really amenable to scrappy quilts too. It's fun to see all the different versions of each quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to see quilts from the book all grouped together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great way to get me quilting… I tend to procrastinate a lot, but knowing I’m working with a bunch of other creative people helps to keep me motivated. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wha a great selection and must work out how to download the photos from my camera to this new PC now that I've quilted and bound my little variation before the link ends. Thanks for so much inspiration. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring! I enjoy looking through the great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quilt Parade! We love it! So many gorgeous quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have found such value in this book and want to try all the patterns . Enjoyed the quilt parade and seeing the ideas for the patterns brought to life by other's ideas. Congrats to the winners. Thanks all for sharing. Thanks Cheryl for the quilt along for motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!