Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Blocks and Fabric Pulls :)

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful December.  I wrapping up for the year and planning for next year.  I have three in progress or new projects coming up:

Melodic Mystery Quilt

I have December's blocks for the Melodic Mystery Quilt finished and am loving the Fabric from the Attic prints combined with the navy solids.  You can find all of the instructions for the free monthly quilt along here.




Board & Batten Quilt Along

The Board and Batten quilt along kicks off on January 5th and is the perfect quilty start to the new year :)  For the quilt along, I am making the throw sized version using Honey by Ruby Star Society and Kona Pepper.  You can find out all of the details for the quilt along here and purchase the pattern here: digital and print.




Diatom Quilt Along

Yvonne of Quilting Jetgirl is hosting a super awesome new sample quilt along called Diatom starting in the new year.  I am going to join in and make a wall sized version using either 4 or 9 of the blocks.  I wanted something super bright and fun for my wall so I am going to be using some neon lime green, magenta, and black prints along with a white solid.  I have never made a quilt with these colors and am excited to see how it looks.  You can see the fabric requirements here and purchase the pattern here.






3 comments:

  1. Your Melodic Mystery blocks are lovely, I'm looking forward to the Board and Batten quilt along myself (I need to pick my fabric!) and boy you selected some really fun fabrics for Diatom. It's going to be a fun way to start 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely joining in the B&B quilt along to try and hopefully get back into blogging & enjoy my sewing more. Been very unsettled since my tumble & the weird weather we've had. I am still working on my Candy Circle wall hanging & hope to have the piecing finished before Xmas. Thanks for all your inspiration. Merry Christmas, take care & hugs from down under.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been enjoying the Melodic Mystery project and am looking forward to seeing January's clue. I need to pick my fabrics for the Diatom quilt along. Love your colorful and bright choices for your version. Hope you can work in lots of stitching between now and the end of the year. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!