Thursday, December 8, 2022

Announcing the Just Two Charm Pack Quilts Book!!

I have some exciting news today....I get to officially announce my new book, Just Two Charm Pack Quilts!!  The book will be published by Stash Publications in late May.




This book is a follow on to my previous book, Just One Charm Pack Quilts, which came out in 2020.  The one charm pack book was really popular, but many quilters asked me about making larger quilts with their charm packs (most of the one charm pack quilts are baby to small lap size).  

Like the name suggests, this book is full of pattern goodness that uses two charm packs per quilt to make generous throw sized quilts.  

Don't have charm packs or two matching charm packs?  No problem, the book teaches how to create your own charm packs, combine different charm packs together, and to use your stash to expand one charm pack into two.

I can't wait to be able to share more about the book in the coming months!


C&T PUBLICATIONS SPRING CATALOG

I might have done a little happy dance when I got the C&T Publications spring catalog in the mail and saw my book was on the cover.  The book also has a two page spread in the catalog which shows some additional quilts in the book.






LAUNCH DATE

Publication Date Late May- Just Two Charm Pack Quilts will be published towards the end of May.  The exact date is still unknown depending on shipping times/delays.

Amazon Pre-Sale - Just Two Charm Pack Quilts is already listed for pre-order on Amazon.

My Pre-Sale Special Deal - I am going to be offering a super bundle for signed books that will include additional patterns and more!  More details in the spring :)


I hope that you are excited about the book too, thanks!!


 







14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is exciting! I just hate to have to wait until MAY. I've made several quilts from your Just One Charm Pack book, some of them more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! These books are a super idea and you have done a great job on them..... I look forward to getting a copy - something exciting to watch for in Spring. Happy Holidays! cmberry@lsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! I also have made 3 quilts from the first book and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie!!

      Happy Holidays,
      Cheryl

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Cheryl. I know it takes a lot of hard work and effort to get a book published and I'm looking forward to May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait. I loved the last one and look forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on another book. I'm impressed & look forward to it coming out. I had been thinking of emailing & asking how it was going. Take care & hugs from down under.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your first book and have made several of the quilts and am looking forward to the second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! Super excited--yes!!! What a great book, Cheryl! I can't wait, says every quilter everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Looking forward to reading/using the new book, especially the one with the big circle(?) middle and so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats, Cheryl! How exciting. You must have been sewing up a storm - yet again ;) Enjoy your happy dance. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That has to feel really, really good. What a great end of the year pick me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!