Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - June 2021

Welcome to June's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!


My favorite finish this month was my book Just One Charm Pack Quilts.  It was so nice to be able to share with everyone all of the quilts that I had made back in 2020.  Here is one of my favorite quilts from the book called Medallion and you can find the book on Amazon and signed copies in my shop.


Medallion Quilt.  Photo by C&T Publications



Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (new - there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

 




5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you were able to share your book this month, Cheryl! What a labor of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your book! It looks like a really good one. I haven't joined in your link-up before, but definitely have a favorite finish this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is fantastic. I used to use black as a background fabric before. Now I use light fabrics. Better go back to black, as it gets the other fabrics sparkle. Congratulations on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be such a great feeling to have your book out now. All of the quilts within it are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the book and I love the Medallion!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!