Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Work- In-Progress Wednesday

I have not shared a work-in-progress Wednesday in a really long time.  Here is a little sneak peek into the sewing room to see what projects I am working on right now.  


1.  Lattice Vines
Lattice Vines is all finished and ready to launch!  This is my newest design and will be released this Friday, July 10th.  My son helped me with the photo shoot and we were able to get it done and home less than 2 minutes before it started pouring :)




2.  Checkers
Checkers is another new pattern I am working on that still in the piecing stage.  I am in no rush with this quilt so it is nice to work on in between other projects.


3.  Morewood Mystery Quilt

My Morewood Mystery is actually already finished (I made it during the testing phase) so I want to get it basted and quilted before I decide to hang it in the closet and forget about it for many months.  Here is the backing I picked, a wide back from Tula Pink.



4.  English Trellis
Pat Sloan has a new fabric line called Morrison Park for Benartex coming out in September/October and she asked if I would make something to help highlight it.  Here is the fabric, I love the red, blue, pink, and orange combos.  I am just starting to cut the fabric to make a quilt called English Trellis.




I hope you enjoyed the little sneak peek into what I am working on :)



6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you do with Pat's fabric line It is an intriguing mix of old fashioned feeling prints and modern feeling prints. I'm sure your design will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful to get a peek at your projects. Can't wait to see more of those secret ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lattice Vines looks great!
    And it's fun to have a small peek at your secrets! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great sneak peeks of what you are working on. I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lattice Vines turned out beautifully. Looking forward to seeing more of your WIPs and getting started on the mystery next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!