Thursday, September 29, 2016

Meadow Mystery Quilt {My Block 6}

This month for the Meadow Mystery Quilt we started piecing some half square triangles and make some Block 6's.  I am loving seeing everyone's blocks coming together.  If you want to join in, it is not too late!

Some links for more information:

I am making two versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt, a more traditional version using Gentle Breezes by Maywood Studio and a more modern version using some of my favorite text prints.  Don't worry, the blocks will not be placed in this orientation in the finished quilt :)



The instructions are given out on the first Thursday of every month so the next set of instructions will be posted on the blog next Thursday, October 6th.

I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.




5 comments:

  1. I like both versions of your block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the mystery so far. Both of your versions are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! Only a few more days and we get the next step! Love how your colourways are looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that we made HSTs and did some block piecing. I am definitely eager to get the next set of instructions. :) I like both versions you are making; the more traditional has blue which is definitely winning me over, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!