Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WIP Wednesday and ALYOF January Goal

I want to start the year off on the right foot by posting my work-in-progress and A Lovely Year of Finishes January goal of finishing my Vintage Star quilt (with an added bonus goal of finishing the pattern). 

Update:  You can now find the pattern in my pattern shop:




Vintage Star is a new pattern I have been working on for a few months.  I was making good progress in November but the quilt had to take a back seat to all of the xmas quilting that needed to get done in December.  I have the draft of the pattern and 10 of the 16 star blocks finished.  The plan is to sash the star blocks in Kona ash to break up all of the white and then to quilt it in some sort of swirl pattern.

Here's to a quilty new year!


 




13 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I love this new design! Those fabrics choices are incredible. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check in on your progress nice pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern and beautiful colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the placement of the corner triangles. Trying to figure out how you did that.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pattern, your choice in fabrics really makes those stars pop! Visiting from Sew Fresh Quilts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quilt is really going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful star pattern. You've got your work cut out for you; can't wait to see your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Good luck, and can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! I love the look of this! Will be looking forward to the pattern for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fabric choices are so much fun. Good luck with your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!