Thursday, December 28, 2023

My Best of 2023


Hi and welcome to my stop on the Best of 2023 blog linky party!  I had such fun going through my posts and quilty accomplishments from the year to figure out what to highlight today.  It was a great way for me to review the year and revisit some finishes from earlier in the year that I had forgotten about.  I'm looking forward to 2024, how about you?


1.  Just Two Charm Pack Quilts Book Launch

My third book, Just Two Charm Pack Quilts, launched in late May of 2023.  The launch and book hop were a ton of work and filled most of my late spring and summer, but I am so happy with how everything went.  We are kicking off the quilt along for the book starting on January 2nd, I hope you will join in!







2.  Pattern Launches

In addition to the book, I launched 8 stand alone patterns throughout the year.  They were Olive & Hazel, Looking Glass, Montgomery, Windmill, Cathedral Window Pincushions, Tea Leaves, Festive Bows, and The Quilt in the Hat.  Which is your favorite?






3.  Mystery Quilt Alongs

The Melodic Mystery finished up in the spring of 2023 and the Malted Mystery kicked off in July (it finishes up in May of 2024).  I love these big quilt alongs, especially their relaxed monthly pace and the sneak peek option.




Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I hope you will consider linking up your favorite posts from 2023 or stopping by to see other blogger's best of 2023 posts!  You can visit the Best of post right here.





11 comments:

  1. You had a really successful year on the pattern front. I'm looking forward to the book quilt along. Wishing you an equally successful 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see your lovely color choices an wonderful patterns! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how much we were able to collaborate together this year! I think you had a wonderful year and I have a hard time picking my favorite stand along pattern. Olive and Hazel shimmers and I really love the two color Festive Bows quilt. I wish you nothing but the best for 2024. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a year - 8 patterns and book and 2 QALs - a very productive year with lots of beauty. I love Tea Leaves and wonder what the message is in the quilt or the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity shines through your work, and I appreciate the effort you put into sharing it with your readers. Thank you for sharing your insights and showcasing your amazing work. I'm looking forward to more inspiring content in the coming year!
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s so satisfying to see your accomplishments for the year. I’m especially enjoying seeing the thumbnails of all those patterns sitting together. Thanks for hosting this Linky party to prompt us all to take a look back at the year in our individual ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many exciting "patterns" in one year. All the best for 2024! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!