Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - October 2023

  Welcome to October's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!





Happy Halloween!  This might be the last year that my kids go trick or treating (or that I am invited to go with them) so I will be savoring it tonight.  I am also planning on eating way too much candy. I am lucky that my son does not like any of the good chocolate candy like Milkway, Reeses, etc so I get all of them :)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's finishes for the month.  Here is a sneak peek of my finish for the month but I can't share the full reveal yet.



Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Our kids are all grown, and the neighborhood has grown up, too, so we miss both going out with the kids and seeing trick-or-treaters at the door. It's such a fun night - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween, Cheryl! I hope you have a great time tonight, and I look forward to seeing more of your recent finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fun Halloween - and enjoyed all that chocolate! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!