Friday, June 30, 2023

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - June 2023

  Welcome to June's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!





I have been busy behind the scenes in June with putting the finishing touches on the Malted Mystery quilt along, getting everything set and scheduled and planning for a newly released pattern launch of Looking Glass.

The Malted Mystery quilt along, a free monthly quilt along kicks off next week on July 6th, you can find all of the information on the Main Malted Mystery Page.

Here is a little sneak peek of Piper "helping" baste Looking Glass which is scheduled for a re-release next Friday.  This was an older pattern that I have now made 5 times!  The pattern has been redone with 2 additional sizes, additional instructions, and new illustrations.









Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)
I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

 

 




7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to picking my fabrics for a new mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how involved your cats want to be with you and your quilts. I know how much behind the scenes work it takes to get ready for quilt alongs and pattern releases and I hope that means you have more free time to sew again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the monthly linkup! Your QALs are always so much fun....will take a look at the fabric requirements and see whether my stash will cooperate. Good luck finishing all the prep...know it takes so much work to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing from me this month due to little mojo for finishing things, but have got fabric ready to do one from your new book, once I get my Village (Rainbow Neighbourhood) one quilted. I've also pulled a feature fabric for the Malted Mystery which I hope I'll be able to use. Thanks for so much inspiration, take care & hugs. BTW.....love the new book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piper is really helping lots ;) Excited to see your Malted Mystery sneak peek. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl, I'm so sorry I link up the wrong month. This quilt was finished in May. Margo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It fascinates me how I like to make my own designs and sometimes those of others, over and over. Five times! That's wonderful, but then it's such a great design, and one I own! Love how the cats enjoy the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!