Sunday, August 28, 2022

Melodic Mystery ++ My Cut Fabrics



I have my fabrics for the Melodic Mystery quilt all cut and ready to go. I'm excited that the first piecing instructions will be posted this Thursday.

I am using the Fabric from the Attic collection by Giucy Giuce for Andover with some supporting solids. You can see all my choices in my blog post about my fabrics.



I even made a fun little video of the cut fabric pieces :)



Want to join in?

There is plenty of time to join in on the quilt along, we are just getting started! You can find all of the information about the Melodic Mystery, including schedule, past instructions, links to the Facebook group, sneak peek, and more in the Main Melodic Mystery Quilt Page.

 

 




6 comments:

  1. Although I love joining in, we have a few projects need finishing and maybe a holiday during our Spring after such a long, wet, cold and miserable winter. I have put some fabric aside for it, but I should be able to catch up at a later date. Thanks for hosting these and the Macaron Mystery quilt was very well received by my friend in England's daughter as a wedding present. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric choices and look forward to seeing how it comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting fabric. Can’t wait for Thursday to come. It’s been hard not to peek. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry hurry Thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!