Sunday, February 27, 2022

QuiltCon 2022 Recap

 I'm back from QuiltCon 2022 and about caught up from the trip.  Traveling again was strange, but it was great to see so many quilters after two years.

I taught five workshops and was on one panel for a lecture, but I did have a chance to walk the show and meet up with friends.

I took some pictures of quilts that caught me eye this year and would love to share them with you.  I noticed that I was drawn to bright and geometric designs this year.  I don't know if that was because of the lighting, my mood, or that I was walking the show after teaching for 9 hours the day before :)

The colors were really off on the pictures due to the lighting so I did my best to correct the colors.  The maker's and quilt's information are in the pictures below each quilt.



































































I hope you enjoyed this little slice of the quilt show :)






11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Some interesting designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! I enjoyed meeting you and Mitzi at QuiltCon! I’m a fellow quilter from SC, and maybe I’ll visit the Greenville MQG sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your photos... such fabulous quilts... I loved each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I am so grateful to see these. Marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real treat to see these stunning quilts. I'm seeing more of them posted by other bloggers. It must have been so exciting to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. I'm homebound so this is a treat for me. Gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing some very colourful quilts. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sealights really speaks to me, but I'm sure if I came back tomorrow a different quilt would catch my eye. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen a few of these in my quick scrolling during the event. And thanks for including Pulsar, I'm so glad to know others enjoy getting to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to see these quilts, thanks for sharing! Hugs from NZ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!