Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Virtual Lectures Available

Is your guild meeting virtually and looking for guest lecturers?  I am happy to be offering two virtual lectures now, a trunk show and Quilt as Desired.  

If your guild is interested you can find more information (pricing, etc) on my Teaching Page, or contact me at MeadowMistDesigns (at) gmail (dot) com.



45-60 minute lecture and Q&A

Those three words, “quilt as desired” strike fear in many quilters. In this lecture, I take you through a step by step process you can use to help determine which quilt design you should use on your quilt, whether you are quilting the quilt yourself or sending it out to a quilting professional. This process helps you decide between allover versus custom patterns, which designs to use, and even quilting density and thread color. I will be showing many of my quilts and discussing how I decided on the quilting designs for each.




Meadow Mist Designs Trunk Show
45-60 minute discussion and Q&A


My trunk show shares my story of how I became a quilter and my work has evolved over time.  The talk is stuffed full of fabric picking tips, quilting advice, design inspiration, fabric/notion information, and more!    

I would love to talk to your guild!





2 comments:

  1. Cheryl recently presented her virtual Quilt as Desired program for our guild. It was great! Her presentation was well organized, had lots of examples, and included a terrific handout! She shared her time and talents very generously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!