Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fabric Destash!

Now that my book quilts are finished, I went to clean up the crazy messy space I call my sewing room and I did not have room to put all of the fabric away.  You know what that means....fabric destash!


I have pre-cuts, bundles, scrap packs, and more listed in the Fabric Destash section of my shop.  

Please note:
  • Shipping is limited to the US due to shipping costs.  If you are international and wish to purchase, contact me.
  • All fabrics are from my stash in my sewing room.  My house is smoke-free, but pet friendly.
  • Questions about any of the fabrics?  I am happy to answer any questions about fabric sizes, designers, shipping, etc before you purchase. You can reach me at MeadowMistDesigns@gmail.com.
  • Shipping:  I will try to ship the most economical way, using either USPS first class or USPS flat rate mailers based on size and weight.  I will refund any shipping overage charges of $0.15 or more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!