Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Meadow Mystery Quilt {My Blocks 1, 3, and 4}

This month for the Meadow Mystery Quilt we made pieced some of our units into blocks making Blocks 1, 3, and 4. The Facebook group so full of some wonderful versions. If you want to join in, it is not too late!

Some links for more information:





I am making two versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt, a more traditional version using Gentle Breezes by Maywood Studio and a more modern version using some of my favorite text prints. I once again only have the Modern Text blocks to share today (I am hoping to get caught up on the traditional version in January).



The instructions are given out on the first Thursday of every month so the next set of instructions will be posted on the blog on Thursday, January 5th.

I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.




8 comments:

  1. The text prints are so fun in this version. Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing how this mystery is solved next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty. I like the text prints alot! Happy holidays and thank you for hosting this QAL. It is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the text prints but have a hard time finding them at my local fabric store, which is a national chain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am in love with these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful.Love your fabric combo and enjoying the fun.Thanks you.

    Wishing you and yours a happy Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teal and black are a great color combo. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this text version! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!