Monday, November 4, 2013

November Goal Setting

For November my main goal is to get my Granny Square Xmas quilt finished up and mailed off to my friend.  Here is a picture of the quilt top from my WIP Wednesday post on Wednesday October 23rd.



Since this picture I have basted it and have started quilting it with a simple meandering stitch.  I already have the binding made so once I finish quilting I will have the 300 inches of binding to hand stitch on.

Other goals for November:
 - Finish drafting new pattern call "Vintage Stars"
 - Start a lap version of Vintage Stars using Marmalade from Bonnie and Camille - this will double as an xmas present
 - Finish secret baby quilt project using Avalon by Fig Tree
 - Start xmas stocking for my new nephew born over the weekend.

I am linking up with "A Lovely Year of Finishes" November goal on Bittersweet Designs blog.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some lovely goals for this month, Cheryl. I'll be keeping a lookout for Vintage Stars... Best of luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!