I picked my top 5 posts by the posts with the most views (minus all giveaway posts and the instruction posts for my Midnight Mystery quilt-a-long). Click on any of the titles to be taken to the blog post for more information and pictures.
1. Sea Star - This quilt combined two of my favorite things, a plus sign quilt (yes, I have an obsession on them) and the color blue. I set a bunch different Kona blues on a crisp white background and finished the quilt with some straight line quilting echoing the seam lines.
2. Quick and Easy Charm Square Baby Quilt - I needed a baby quilt in a hurry and had some leftover charm squares to use. This tutorial is for a baby sized disappearing nine-patch quilt.
3. Foothills Mystery Quilt Reveal - The Foothills Mystery quilt was the first mystery quilt-a-long I hosted on my blog which finished up with its reveal in March. You can find the entire reveal parade here and the current Midnight Mystery quilt here.
4. Building Blocks - This quilt and tutorial were posted on the Moda Bake Shop back in January. I had such fun getting to play with the Daysail line by Bonnie and Camille and create this fun baby quilt.
5. Modern Quilt Guild Riley Blake Challenge - I love quilt challenges as they force me to think outside the box and make a quilt that I might not normally make. In this challenge we had to do something we had never done before. For me that meant making a triangle quilt for the first time. This quilt was gifted to my new niece that arrived in November.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will consider linking up your favorite posts from 2015!