Friday, October 9, 2015

Updated Tutorials Page

Over the past months and years my tutorials page has become ungainly, messy, and woefully out of date.  One of my BQF (best quilt friends) mentioned that she loved my EQ7 tutorials and that it would be great to have them listed all in one place, hint hint.

Since there is no sewing for me due to my broken wrist, it freed up time to redo my tutorials page correctly.  I spent way too many hours trying to figure out how to go a grid of pictures in blogger before I gave up and tried to find a different work around.  I grouped the pictures of the tutorials into groups of threes with links below the pictures.

My tutorials page is now (hopefully) easy to find things and completely up to date with almost 30 tutorials.  I have organized the tutorials into the following categories:


Here is a peek of my quilt patterns tutorial group...
 
 
 

I hope that you will pop over to my tutorials page and take a look around!  I am linking up to finish Friday linky parties because I really think that this is a great (and way overdo) finish for me :)





13 comments:

  1. you have certainly made good use of the sewing time you cannot sew in, will have a good browse around your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to grid my quilts and tutorials through blogger too...it never worked for me either! Your solution is perfect and does make it much more organized! Well done! I hope I don't have to wound myself to get working on mine...ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's graphically pleasing and easy to use. Your reorganization is wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that you are using your quilting down time to make improvements like this. And great idea... I might need to consider how to best revamp mine as well! I am off to go look around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I like the division of the different types. P.S. Thanks so much for your advice, it was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I like the division of the different types. P.S. Thanks so much for your advice, it was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent way to organize your tutorials! I need to do some reorganizing on my own blog, but just never seem to get it done. Thanks for sharing and hope you are healing well and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's definitely a finish! Well done :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thirty tutorials is super awe inspiring Cheryl! I will have to come back and spend time learning about EQ from you.
    I cannot figure out how to do a grid with blogger either.
    Hope your wrist is healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making good use of your forced sewing vacation. There is never time to do all the stitching, plus the blog maintenance stuff. The tutorial page turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pages look great Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just checking to see if I am still a "no reply blogger". Can you let me know if that is the case? Thanks for all you do Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it looks great! I may reorganize my tutorial pages in a similar manner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!