Friday, January 26, 2024

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - New Home

 


I have loved hosting the Favorite Finishes Monthly Linky Parties and I hope that you have enjoyed linking up and/or visiting the links over the last many years (I started the parties back in March 2019!).

I have decided to pass the linky party over my great friend Yvonne of Quilting Jetgirl.  Hop over to her blog each month for a fun linkup and some great quilts!


Link to Quilting Jetgirl - Link to January's Linky Party




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting in the past!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for for all you do to make this a wonderful quilting community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me host for a while, and for pointing everyone over to my linkup this month. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful quilts people make and share each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!