Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Melodic Mystery ++ My Flying Geese



September's instructions for the Melodic Mystery quilt along was to make Flying Geese using the no-waste method.  Have you ever made them this way?  I found this video on YouTube which is a great tutorial on making them (and is the most similar one to how I make mine).

This was the first month of piecing so there is plenty of time to start.  You can find all of the information about the Melodic Mystery, including schedule, past instructions, links to the Facebook group, sneak peek, and more in the Main Melodic Mystery Quilt Page.

My Flying Geese

I am making my quilt using Fabric from the Attic by Giucy Giuce for Andover (you can find pictures of my fabric here).  Here are my happy Flying Geese :)



 





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the picture, I have a better idea of where this quilt is going, and will go beck to my fabric selection stage now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the Fabric from the Attic prints look together in your flying geese units!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those are some adventurous geese!
    Kathleen - kakingsbury at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!