Monday, February 19, 2018

Getting Ready for QuiltCon 2018

I can't believe that QuiltCon is almost here, I am so excited to see the quilt show, take some workshops, and most of all meet up with some wonderful quilters.  

I'll be at QuiltCon all 4 days, so if you see me, please stop me and say hi!  If you won't be at QuiltCon, I will be posting pictures on my Instagram account @MeadowMistDesigns.

My Buttons

I have my Meadow Mist Designs buttons ready to hand out...




...as well as some Modern Plus Quilts Book pins...




My Quilts

I will have two quilts hanging in the quilt show, Pop Rocks and Curated Cabins..



..I will also have Celestial, a quilt from my book hanging in the C&T booth...
... Flutter (and another plus sign quilt that will be in the spring issue) in the Modern Quilts Unlimited booth as well as Chalk...



My Schedule

In addition to a couple of workshops, lectures, and time to just wonder the quilt show and booths, I will be at the C&T booth for a book signing on Friday from 3-4pm.  I will also be in the Modern Quilts Unlimited booth helping out some of Friday and/or Saturday.  Please stop by and say hi!



I hope to meet as many of you at QuiltCon as I can, come get a button from me :) 

During QuiltCon, I will be posting pics to my Instagram account, MeadowMistDesigns if you would like to follow along.






15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll have a busy week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun plans for you, Cheryl, for sure! Hope you have a great time. I'm already looking forward to QuiltCon in Nashville. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as though you are ready to go! I know you will have a delicious time! Wish I could be there, too. I’m thankful that I caught it the last year it was in Austin, but it was my introduction to Modern Quilting, and I didn’t know anybody. Fast forward these few years since, and it would be three times as much fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really thrilled you are going to quilt con.
    I love your snazzy quilts.

    I made a quilt that looks so much like your pop rocks quilt!!!!
    about three years ago using Ophelia fabric from Timeless treasures and black kona.
    WOW. Yours looks really terrific!!! It is good to get on a black quilt kick, but when my oldest daughter came over she did not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your pictures. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew much fun!!! Have a great time! I'll be following along on Insta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and wishing you a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Love those quilts, specially Pop Rocks. Have a wonderful time and safe travels :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to seeing all the photos on Instagram, Cheryl. It looks like a busy time for you but you seem well prepared. Hope it all goes well and you have a great time! I have confidence that you'll come home with a prize for Pop Rocks. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s so exciting! I wish I could be there, but not this time. I’m know you’ll be a huge success and have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you will be having a busy time. Enjoy every moment, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have an amazing time! Wish I could go again this year, but it wasn't in the cards for me. Hope to see you in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad I got to fold up your quilts for shipping back home. It was great getting to hang out with you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!