- February 2nd - Quilt top and finishing instructions will be posted
- April 1st - Submissions to the quilt parade due (quilt tops and completed quilts)
- April 5th-7th - Meadow Mystery Quilt reveal parade (the parade will be split into multiple days due to the number of quilts)
How to Submit Your Quilt to the Reveal Parade and Be Eligible for Prizes:
- E-mail a picture of the quilt top or finished quilt by Saturday April 1st.
- Address e-mail to MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com
- Name your photo with your name as the file name, such as "Cheryl Brickey.jpg".
- (optional) Include in your e-mail your location (city, state and/or country) and/or a web address for any related blog posts you would like linked to.
Frequency Asked Questions:
- Do I need to finish my quilt (quilted and bound) to take part in the parade and be eligible for prizes?
- I posted my quilt picture to Facebook / Instagram / my blog, am I entered into the parade?
- I changed up the design (ex. changing up the arrangement of blocks, resizing the quilt, adding border etc), can I still take part in the parade?
- Do I need to keep my quilt top/finished quilt secret until the reveal parade?
Have any other questions? Leave a comment here or send me an e-mail at MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com.