Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Looking Glass Blog Hop - Debbie

Today I would like to highlight one of my reviewers Debbie who does not have a blog (yet).

Debbie contacted me when I put out a call for pattern reviewers for Looking Glass and I am so glad that I have had the chance to get to know her.

Debbie is a nurse and has been married to her wonderful husband for 36 years. She has two grown children and two grand girls.  Debbie started quilting in 1999 when she stopped in a local quilt shop and signed up for a class.  In addition to quilting she enjoys exercise, especially running having run a half marathon the same year she started quilting.

Debbie used a fat quarter bundle purchased from Pink Castle Fabrics along with a few other fabrics from her stash.  Here is her lap sized version of Looking Glass, I love it!!




Thank you so much Debbie for reviewing for me!

Here are all the stops on the blog hop with many chances to win a copy of Looking Glass:

Friday Nov. 21st: Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
Saturday Nov. 22nd: Lin @ Lin's Quilts
Sunday Nov. 23rd: Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Monday Nov. 24th: Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Monday Nov. 24th: Anna @ Fresh Dew Drops
Tuesday Nov. 25th: Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Shauna @ Shauna's World
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Debbie
Friday Nov. 28th: Shelley @ The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts



5 comments:

  1. Great deck/snow photo! Nice finish! Thanks for the other look of this quilt in different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie nice job :) I love that this quilt has looked great in EVERY color way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, your quilt looks great with the snowy trees in the background. Great blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty quilt. I love that it is keeping the deck warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the colors, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!