1. Looking Glass - I made the original Looking Glass quilt in the baby size using some charm packs of Into The Woods. I am now making the lap size using the Deerfield Hill line by Densye Schmidt in the red and pink colorway. I added some gray fabric and used white as the background. I have the blocks half made now, here is a picture of a few of the prints as I was initially laying them out.
2. Wonky Court House Steps - I posted about the blocks in the early form here. I have now finished the blocks and need to piece them into a quilt top. The plan is to add a border of white to each block and then square the blocks up so that I can put them together more easily.
3. Foothills Mystery Quilt - I am working ahead on the Foothills Mystery Quilt so that I can make sure that all of the instructions are correct and clear. I have all of the blocks done so now I am piecing the quilt top together. Here is October's progress:
4. Sea Star - Sea star is a new pattern that I am working on. Originally, I was going to make the full/queen version to go on my son's bed, but then I got the opportunity to work with Bear Creek Quilting Company and make him this quilt instead. So instead of a queen sized, I am going to make the lap sized version. I am currently finishing up the quilt blocks and figuring out a new plan for all of the extra HST I made. Here are 4 of the blocks (laid out but not sewn together), I really like the secondary pattern formed by the blocks.
5. MQG QuiltCon Challenge Quilt - The challenge for the QuiltCon quilt is to make a quilt using 8 fat eighths of the Michael Miller Cotton Couture Spring Collection. For this challenge I tried to only use fabrics they gave us (I had to buy some fabric for the backing and binding). The finished at about the size of a fat quarter. I have just finished this quilt and need to take pictures. I will be sharing the finish on Friday so here is a sneak peek of the beginning of the quilting.
6. Diamonds in the Sky - This is the newest quilt on the list but it takes priority as this quilt will be for Modern Quilts Unlimited. The magazine had a block design competition and I was lucky enough to win Editor's Choice. I am ordering fabric right now and the quilt and pattern will be in a future Modern Quilts Unlimited issue (I'll let you know more when I find out more).
I am very happy to link up with Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts, Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation, and WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced.