Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup - November 2021

 Welcome to November's Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup!





November has been a crazy busy month for me, finishing up quilts for this year, getting prepared for QuiltCon 2022, and planning for next year.  I actually finished 3 quilts this month but the weather and the time change have meant that I have not photographed them yet.  I promise they are coming :)



Ready for the party?  

Here is a reminder of the party details:
  • The linky party will open at 12:01am EST on the last day of the month and will be open for 5 days, through the 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
  • For instructions on how to link up blog, Instagram, or pictures from your computer (new - there is now a way to just upload a picture without a web link) to the party, click here.  
  • If linking a blog post, I ask that you please add a link back to the party.
  • Please visit at least 3 other links (and preferably leave comments) to share the love and celebration :)

I hope you join in by checking out the posts or linking your favorite finish of the month!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



5 comments:

  1. When there is only one finish, it is pretty easy to choose what to link up here. Hahaha. November was not a sewing intensive month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather cooperates for you soon. I am quilting away hoping for a finish in December. We'll see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see your three quilts! What a great way for everyone to celebrate each others completed projects, thank you for providing that space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with better weather for photogrpahy! I did not sew much in November, so I am surprised, I can show a finish ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!