Monday, February 15, 2021

Lattice Vines made by Liz

 I love seeing what quilters make with my patterns!  I am excited to show you the quilt that Liz who blogs over at Savor Every Stitch has made.  I have be in awe of Liz's free motion quilting skills for years and have had the prevelidge of meeting her once in person at a QuiltCon. You should head over to her blog and check out her gallery, you will be amazed.  

Liz made a version of Lattice Vines she named Winterfresh.  She used a combination of blue fabrics and changed up the pattern to have the blocks in a grid layout instead of on-point.  The Liz used straight lines, swirls, ribbon candy, and more quilt designs to highlight each portion of the quilt.



Thank you so much Liz for allowing me to highlight your beautiful quilt!  If you would like to make your own Lattice Vines, you can find both digital and print versions in my shop.


I would love to see what you make with a Meadow Mist Designs pattern!  You can send me at picture at meadowmistdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com, share in the Meadow Mist Designs Facebook Group, or share on social media using #meadowmistdesigns.






2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I too love seeing what people do with different quilt patterns, the colours they use & the wonderful quilting. Thank you both for sharing. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!