Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Trio of Plus Sign Pillows ++ a free pattern trio for pattern newsletter subscribers

To celebrate the soon-to-be release of my book Modern Plus Sign Quilts, I have created a Trio of Plus Sign Pillows that I am offering as a FREE bonus for my pattern newsletter subscribers (note this is different than receiving my blog posts via e-mail).

The Trio contains one regular (traditionally pieced), one paper pieced, and one appliqued pillow pattern and I made them to match my new couch :)


If you would like these patterns for FREE, then you can sign up for the newsletter right below: (if you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to click over to the blog to see the sign up form.

You can sign up for the Meadow Mist Designs Newsletter right here:






12 comments:

  1. LOVE the pillows! What great patterns! Congrats to you and Paige on the book! I can't wait for my copy to arrive ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow patterns! Thank you! I'm really excited about your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillows look great! You’ve been one busy girl! I’d love to receive your newsletter! And your book is at the top of my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love pillows are awesome. Congrats on the new book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely trio of cushions Cheryl, I love how you coordinated them. I can't wait for the book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a book of your designs, wonderful and many best wishes. yes please, for the free one, this would so suit a cushion for a university student.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I just discovered you on IG. Your pillows are fantastic and it’s so generous of you to give the pattern to subscribers. I’m excited to follow along on your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!