Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Rin Along ++ Parade and Prizes


Welcome to the wrap of of the Rin Along, a quilt along for the Rin pattern by Carolyn Friedlander, hosted by Cindy of Hyacinth Quilt Designs and myself.

Thank you to everyone who participated, it was great fun seeing all of the progress pictures and fabric selections in Instagram. (#rinalong)

Here are the entrants for the Rin Along parade...


1.  Camille M. - Camille's Quilting@Camillesquilting



2.  Paige A. - Quilted Blooms@QuiltedBlooms



3.  Carolyn - @caroscolours


4.  Danice - Homespun Hannah's Blog


5.  Kendra W. - @Good_Starter
 6.  Krystina - Krystinah@krystinah_mn


7.  Patty D. - Elm Street Quilts - @elmstreetquilts



8. Stephanie F. - @sewbespokeandco



9. Yvonne F. - Quilting Jetgirl - @quiltingjetgirl



10.Maria S. - @sewsewmaria



11. Jessica W. - @Wester.jessica


12. Emily L. - The Darling Dogwood


13. Liz B - @bess.liz



14. Cindy L. - Hyacinth Quilt Designs@Clammon






And now for our winners!!!  

The winners were randomly selected from the entrants to the parade (excluding Cindy and myself).


Carolyn Friedlander - Fabric to one winner
Winner: Yvonne F. 




Aurifil -  80wt small spool 10-piece collection by Carolyn Friedlander
Winner: Camille M.




Cindy - Simply Modern Christmas
Winner: Krystina




Quilting Jetgirl - Two (2) pdf patterns from her Etsy shop
Winner: Stephanie F.




Meadow Mist Designs - Three (3) digital pdf patterns of the winner's choice from my Etsy shop
Winner: Carolyn 


We will be contacting the winners today.  Thank you so much to all of the participants to the Rin Along and thank you to Carolyn Friedlander for such a wonderful pattern and for supporting this quilt along!







7 comments:

  1. Everyone did a great job on their blocks! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome parade and QAL! It was fun to watch from the sidelines. Rin looks great in any and all formats (I especially love pillow)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting this quilt along. I think I fell in love with the technique and while I don't have immediate plans to do something else with needle turn applique, I can see it being a useful process to use in the future. This parade is amazing; there are beautiful blocks here and it is so neat to see their variety and the different ways some were quilted. And holy cow, I am floored that I won a prize! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of blocks everyone did! I just really enjoyed this QAL. The low pressure plus incentive to try one of Carolyn's pattern made for a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun! I'm glad I stumbled onto the QAL because it really inspired me to start sewing this project. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cheryl for hosting such a fun QAL. I enjoyed learning about and experimenting with Carolyn's needle turn appliqué method. I am excited to continue plugging along on this quilt. Thank you so much for the generous prizes and I'm thrilled to win the thread. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everybody and to the winners . Sorry I wasn't able to take part , it looked like great fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!