Monday, December 15, 2014

December Foothills Mystery Quilt - My Blocks

The December instructions for the Foothills Mystery Quilt were to make some Hourglass Units and 4-Patch Blocks.  (All of the instructions for previous months can be found in the tab above.)

Here is a picture of my blocks and units, in all of their scrappy goodness.





Thanks for quilting along with me :)

I am linking up to Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story, Sew Cute Tuesday @ Blossom Heart Quilts, Show and Tuesday @ Freshly Squeezed Fabrics, anScraptastic Tuesday @ She Can Quilt.




5 comments:

  1. Looking great! I am already looking forward to the next set of instructions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are coming along nicely. I especially love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be quilting along on a Mystery project! Your hourglass and 4 patch blocks are looking great. Nice job, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued! Those hourglass blocks are so cute - I have some in my own scraptastic sampler. Thanks for linking up this month to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. tiffany engagement rings sale two thick tiffany london sale willows falling outside. On the outside of the two willows have a big black hole, Brother did not dare look tiffany uk sale back, tiffany engagement rings sale but did not dare look up, almost. tiffany engagement rings sale http://www.intra-mark.co.uk open where people felt a bleak chill, rusty door was opened, the yard was covered with leaves, it is as if the two devil's eyes are watching all the small building in the yard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!