Monday, December 15, 2014

December Foothills Mystery Quilt - My Blocks

The December instructions for the Foothills Mystery Quilt were to make some Hourglass Units and 4-Patch Blocks.  (All of the instructions for previous months can be found in the tab above.)

Here is a picture of my blocks and units, in all of their scrappy goodness.





Thanks for quilting along with me :)

I am linking up to Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story, Sew Cute Tuesday @ Blossom Heart Quilts, Show and Tuesday @ Freshly Squeezed Fabrics, anScraptastic Tuesday @ She Can Quilt.




4 comments:

  1. Looking great! I am already looking forward to the next set of instructions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are coming along nicely. I especially love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be quilting along on a Mystery project! Your hourglass and 4 patch blocks are looking great. Nice job, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued! Those hourglass blocks are so cute - I have some in my own scraptastic sampler. Thanks for linking up this month to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!