Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Stash - November 30th

After a long absence of the postal worker bringing fabric goodness to my house, I have experienced an influx of new fabric.

I received a fat quarter bundle from the Bear Creek Quilting Company for a new quilt and tutorial I will be creating for Bear Creek in February.  My 4 year old daughter took one look at the bundle, exclaimed that she loved it, and then claimed it for her bed.  I am excited for the design and to start working on the quilt as the colors in the collection are wonderful.



I received a layer cake of the Mustang collection from Cotton & Steel from the Fat Quarter Shop to take part in one of their fun new quilt pattern and tutorials coming in January.


I also received some Daysail by Bonnie and Camille for Moda for a new Moda Bake Shop tutorial that will publish mid-January.



A trip to Joann's and 60% off coupon has brought me 16 more yards of Kona White to replenish my supply.

Now I have to start making all of these fabrics into quilts!  Have a wonderful Sunday.

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles.




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the gorgeous fabric additions and the news of upcoming patterns and tutorials you will be sharing! Proud of you, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when sweet fabric goodness is delivered! You've got some yummy pieces there,I especially like Kate Spain bundle. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of yardage of Kona - do they let you keep the bolt (that would be so handy!)? The new fabrics you have are beautiful and I think you are going to have a lot of fun working on all these new patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful additions! The Kate Spain is looking good - girly but not too girly even for me. The blue, grey and turquoise do even the pink out somewhat. Hmm, I should keep that colour combo in mind though I'd probably still pick less pink. Hehe.

    Have tons of fun with your fabric and tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Kate Spain your daughter has great taste! I cannot wait to see what all these beautiful fabrics become :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! You have quite a lot of quiltmaking coming up. You must be well disciplined.
    Love your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very sweet that your little girl so excited about that fabric bundle :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!