Monday, October 6, 2014

Scrappy Tiles Pattern Now Available

I am happy to introduce the Scrappy Tiles Pattern today! The pattern is layer cake and scrap friendly and contains instructions for baby and lap sized quilts.  Scrappy Tiles is now available in my Meadow Mist Designs pattern shop.



The pattern for Scrappy Tiles has been in development for a while.  The quilt was actually finished back in May but I had to put the drafting of the pattern off for a few months for some secret sewing (which I get to show off within the next month!).

I had 6 wonderful women test and review the pattern for me and I am so grateful for them. Their versions are posted here and here.

The Scrappy Tiles pattern looks like a random array of squares and rectangles, but is actually made of of a repeating single block design that is rotated within the quilt top to give the top a random look. The Scrappy Tiles pattern has directions to make the quilt top using 10" x 10" squares (commonly referred to a layer cake slices) and scraps in two sizes: a baby quilt measuring 36" x 48" and a lap (or toddler) size measuring 48" x 60".

For my version of Scrappy Tiles, I used a stacker (what Riley Blake calls their layer cakes) of Fly a Kite by October Afternoon for Riley Blake.



Share your versions of Scrappy Tiles on social media and be sure to tag me at #meadowmistdesigns and #scrappytiles.

Remember, you can pick up a digital version of Scrappy Tiles in my pattern shop.

Thanks!



UPDATE: I want to thank everyone who has already purchased the pattern, Scrappy Tiles was a Top 20 Best Seller at Craftsy today!










9 comments:

  1. This looks like a sweet and fun pattern, Cheryl. It will be neat to see it in other color ways over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fussy cuts are so sweet in there! Congrats on making a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Congrats on the new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fun pattern! Congratulation on having a best seller in such a short amount of time!! :)
    Thanks for linking up at MOP Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun pattern. Congrats on making the top sellers list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your pattern. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. It`s just beautiful.Congrats on the new pattern!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!