Thursday, April 19, 2018

My Favorite Tools and Notions ++ Amazon Influencer Page

About a year and half ago, my cousin had asked me to put a list of quilting related supplies she needed to get started quilting.  I curated a whole list of my favorite tools and notions that I thought she would need to get started (and make her quilting life easier) and was looking for a way to share more broadly my list.  I figured that if the list helped my cousin then it might be helpful to others.

Enter Amazon and their Influencer Program...

Amazon now has an influencer program where I can create a webpage to share my quilting essentials list.  I have been able to add comments and tips to each item so you can read why I like the item or how I use it.

While I do not think that I am an "influencer", I hope that sharing some of my favorite tools will help others save money as they will not have to test brand after brand like I did.

The influencer program is an affiliate program, which means that if you click on the link and wind up purchasing something, I will get a small percentage of the sale (this does not affect the price you pay).

Want to see some of my favorite tools and notions?  Everything on the list I own and have used and love.  You can click right here to get to my influencer list.


I had a number of people asking about my backup / travel machine, the Brother CS6000i and I promise to post a full review on it soon.


Screen shot of my influencer page



6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am always looking for information on new tools that I might just need to add to my quilting supplies!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I see you have Thread Heaven on it. I heard, at my LQS where I worked for many years, it is discontinued. Do you know differently? I am having the same problem with a bouillon I use for my soup - seems to be discontinued too! Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I see you're a Creative Grids fangirl like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do think you are an influencer! I've wondered about those pages and glad you explained! Now to check out what you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pretty complete list. I had never seen an influencer page, very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea Cheryl! I've never heard of this before, but like Kate says, sure can be useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!