Friday, December 8, 2017

Magnolia Mystery Quilt ++ Important Dates and FAQ

Yesterday, the quilt top for the Magnolia Mystery Quilt was revealed.  Here is information relating to the prizes and reveal parade...

Important Dates:
  • February 15th - Submissions to the quilt parade due (quilt tops and completed quilts)
  • March 5th-7th - Magnolia Mystery Quilt reveal parade (the parade will be split into multiple days due to the number of quilts)
How to Submit Your Quilt to the Reveal Parade and Be Eligible for Prizes:
  • E-mail a picture of the quilt top or finished quilt by Thursday February 15th. 
  • Address e-mail to MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com
  • Name your photo with your name as the file name, if possible, such as "Cheryl Brickey.jpg". 
  • (optional) Include in your e-mail your location (city, state and/or country) and/or a web address for any related blog posts you would like linked to.
Frequency Asked Questions:
  • Do I need to finish my quilt (quilted and bound) to take part in the parade and be eligible for prizes? No, you can enter pictures of completed quilt tops or finished quilts.
  • I posted my quilt picture to Facebook / Instagram / my blog, am I entered into the parade? - No, you must e-mail your picture to MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com to participate in the parade.
  • I changed up the design (ex. changing up the arrangement of blocks, resizing the quilt, adding border etc), can I still take part in the parade? Yes, all are welcome and we look forward to seeing your take on the design!
  • Do I need to keep my quilt top/finished quilt secret until the reveal parade? No need to keep the quilt tops and finished quilts secret, share any and all pictures of the quilt tops and finished quilts (Facebook, Instagram using #MagnoliaMysteryQuilt, blogs, etc).

Have any other questions?  Leave a comment here or send me an e-mail at MMDmysteryquilts@gmail.com.


Prize Reminder:

Many, many thanks to the generous sponsors of the Magnolia Mystery Quilt!  Here is the list of sponsors once more...




I am looking forward to an awesome parade!!





3 comments:

  1. I just came over from Tish's blog and love her finished quilt top! Can't wait for the line up of gorgeous quilts you are going to be sharing in the parade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!