Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Meadow Mystery Quilt {My Hourglasses}

This month for the Meadow Mystery Quilt we made some half and full hourglass units. The Facebook group so full of some wonderful versions. If you want to join in, it is not too late!

Some links for more information:





I am making two versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt, a more traditional version using Gentle Breezes by Maywood Studio and a more modern version using some of my favorite text prints. 

I have had a very full month of secret sewing projects and making Halloween costumes, so I only have the Modern Text half and full hourglass units to share today.  Having the instructions sent out monthly is very nice when you get behind, plenty of time to catch up :)



The instructions are given out on the first Thursday of every month so the next set of instructions will be posted on the blog next Thursday, November 3rd.

I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.





5 comments:

  1. Loving your text version of the Meadow Mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right that the monthly instructions for your QALs is a great pace. I know I have appreciated the extra time in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get cracking! October is almost gone. I love how your pieces are coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks! Hope you get a chance to get caught up on your other set. I'm a bit behind, hope to catch up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!