Friday, February 10, 2017

Meadow Mystery Quilt {My Quilt Top}

The quilt design was revealed for the Meadow Mystery Quilt this month!  I am loving seeing all of the different quilt tops and finished quilts being posted in the Facebook group.

The big reveal parade for all of the finished quilt tops and quilts will be on April 5th-7th :)


Some links for more information:

Link to sign up for printer friendly pdf monthly instructions
FAQ - Reveal parade and prize eligibility

I admit that I made this quilt top back last spring to test out of the mystery quilt pattern and it has been sitting as a flimsy for too long.  I need to figure out a quilting design and get this thing finished!

Here is my finished quilt top... (You can find more info on the fabrics I picked on my post here.)



I am linking up to Link a Finish Friday, Whoop Whoop Friday, Thank Goodness Its Finished Friday, Finish It Up Friday, Fabric Frenzy Friday, Sewjo @ My Go Go Life, and Show Off Saturday @ Sew She Can.






18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Can't wait to see the others, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful Cheryl. Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Cheryl. I basted my first one last weekend and I'm hoping to start quilting it maybe this weekend. It's been fun watching everyone's quilts come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely! I don't think I'm going to have time before QuiltCon to get mine pieced. Fingers crossed I can get a full finish next month. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours. This has been the best mystery quilt I have done. I will be working on getting mine finished this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours. I need to figure out a quilting plan as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl. I am just starting to piece mine. Hope mine comes out half as good as yours. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your demo version turned out beautifully! Thanks for another fun mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen so many finished quilts with your design and every one is gorgeous! What a beautiful design and well worth the mystery!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a beautiful pattern, and lovely to see it all together after watching the building blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love this one you did Cheryl! Really pretty! I have to get going on mine...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!