I must admit that seeing my goals here in black and white is a little frightening but also empowering in a way. As I am presented with new opportunities or planning out my quilting time in the new year, I will able to refer back to these goals to keep my priorities in order. (And I admit that I totally love check lists!)
2016 Goals with Clear Deliverables
- Develop and publish the Pattern Writing Blog Series
- Design and host the 2016-17 mystery quilt
- Submit a book proposal
- Co-host the 2016 New Quilt Blogger’s Blog Hop
- Make at least two charity quilts
- Develop at least 3 new quilt patterns for sale
- Post at least 4 tutorials
- Take at least one multiple week long blogging vacation
- Host the Best of 2016 Linky Party (I have had such fun with the 2015 linky party!)
2016 Big Picture Goals
- Continue my journey on growing as a quilter by learning new techniques and moving outside of my comfort zone.
- Strive for balance – balance between being a mother and a quilter, between computer time and quilting time, between quilting for “work” and quilting simply for fun.
- Work at carefully analyzing each opportunity I am presented with and have the courage to say no to the things that do not align with my vision, goals, and time restraints.
- Become more organized
To enter, simply go to Quilter's Planner website and sign up for the mailing list and then leave a comment on this post telling me that you have signed up (or already were signed up). Everyone that signs up will receive a free pdf!
The giveaway is open to mailing addresses within the US and Canada and the planner will be mailed directly from Stephanie. The giveaway will end on Friday January 1st at 8pm EST. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your e-mail address so I have a way of contacting you.
Giveaway now closed - Thanks for entering!